We're looking for an experienced user researcher to join our team and develop, conduct, analyse and report primary user research intended to drive end-user requirements for TOG's interactive/digital product definition.
You'll work across multiple projects to deliver the most appropriate quantitative or qualitative research for the Product Development team and feed insights that help formulate and prioritise the requirements backlog in a timely and iterative manner to support Agile cadence.
What you can expect as our User Research Lead (UX)
- Organising and facilitating user-centred research throughout the design and development cycle using appropriate qualitative and quantitative research techniques according to the stage of development, budget and timeline, including focus groups, surveys, ethnographic observation, contextual enquiry, and lab-based testing
- Organising research participant recruitment, ensuring they meet defined Personas
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Marketing and stakeholders as required to ensure objectives are clearly defined and understood, and advise on the appropriate research method/s
- Facilitation of workshops to explain the outputs and insights from the research and their impact,
- providing design ideas and direction if needed
- Working to ensure UCD is at the foremost of all product development, developing and maintaining user-focused outputs such as personas, customer journey mappings, etc.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of scoping, designing and conducting user research ideally in ecommerce retail, real estate, travel or hospitality sectors.
- Extensive experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research, lab-based usability studies, focus groups, online surveys, ethnographic observation, contextual enquiry, and lab-based testing.
- Extensive experience, allowing you to propose and justify the most appropriate research techniques.
- Experience integrating user research into product design and design practices, from concept through to launch and post launch analysis.
- Strong project management skills and track record of delivery.
- Experience in setting-up and managing a usability lab.
- Working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- An advanced understanding of visual design and usability principles, including touch-based interfaces.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.