The Maintenance Assistant has a key role to play within the building's operation, working alongside the Maintenance Supervisor and using our inhouse- system (Freshdesk). They will be responsible for ensuring that visual standards in the buildings are maintained to an excellent standard. The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for carrying out specific tasks assigned to them via Freshdesk and is also required to undertake duties defined by the Building Manager.
What you can expect as our Internal Communication Manager
- Preparing walls for painting, sanding, filling
- Minor electrical works, low voltage, changing light bulbs etc
- Moving furniture
- Fixing door handles, hinges, closers.
- Minor plumbing work
- Hanging whiteboards, TVs, clocks etc
- Laying carpet tiles and moving floor boxes
- Carrying out tasks assigned to them via Freshdesk ensuring that the standard of work is compliant with company standards and updating Freshdesk accordingly.
- Achieve SLA's set by Maintenance Supervisor
- Working closely with the building staff to ensure that all maintenance issues are carried out in a timely fashion and in line with our daily working procedures.
- Ensuring that building staff are informed of any works that may affect clients.
- Follow policies and procedures dictated by The Office Group and current H&S legislation.
- Liaising with the building teams ensuring that all Freshdesk tickets are logged accurately and in a timely manner
- Daily management of own cleaning standards ensuring you leave buildings and maintenance areas in line with company procedures.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained, communicating any stock that needs ordering to the maintenance supervisor.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- GCSEs grade C or above or similar international qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in serviced office maintenance or other maintenance roles involving similar skills
- Be able to undertake basic plumbing, carpentry, minor electrical and painting/finishing trades.
- Basic level of skills working with technology, including smart phone applications for job lists.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.