The role of the Meeting Room Sales Executive is to drive meeting room revenue from external meeting room opportunities. The individual will be accountable for maintaining high conversion rates from enquiry to booking and upselling add-ons to maximise each opportunity. They will be responsible for managing a daily pipeline of enquiries and existing bookings, processing payments, and liaising with the client until the day of the booking. They must have excellent communication skills to ensure all relevant details are obtained from the client and passed to the operational team ahead of all confirmed bookings. The Meeting Room Sales Executive will need to work effectively as part of a sales team and have excellent time management skills to remain control of all live opportunities.
As an ambassador for TOG, they will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
What you can expect as our Meeting Room Sales Executive
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing external clients by telephone, email or leads from the TOG website
- Qualify clients through analysis pre-call to learn about their business and potential needs
- Liaise with the prospective client and confidently qualify all leads and offer the best and most suitable solution for them
- Convert enquiries to bookings through objection handling and detailed discussion around the TOG portfolio
- Upsell catering, tea/coffees and other add-ons
- Deliver and exceed daily/weekly KPIs set by your sales manager
- Work effectively as part of a team towards group KPIs and targets
- Manage and update leads and opportunities in Sales Force
- Invoice clients and process payments
- Ensure smooth handover to operational teams
- Have expert knowledge of all buildings and their meeting rooms and communal space
- Being aware of company revenue targets and individual building targets
- Support building teams to hit monthly targets, sell new buildings, promote offers or packages
- Understand competition with proximity to a TOG buildings
- Support central sales team with general sales enquiries and sales line when required
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Knowledge of telesales functions
- MS Office, Word and Excel
- Market knowledge is desirable
- CRM Experienced
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Hands-on team player with strong problem solving ability and exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Industry experience is desirable
- Previous experience in events/conferencing
- Target orientated
- Team player
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.