The Office Group (TOG) requires a hands-on IT Engineer to support the internal IT estate. You will be responsible for the day to day running of TOG's Service Desk provision for HO colleagues, core business applications & infrastructure and acting as an escalation point for the Customer IT Team.
What you can expect as our IT Internal Engineer
Working in a team of two engineers to provide support to 400 TOG staff. In hours support on site at TOG's HQ or remotely with out of hours support in an on-call rota basis.
- Daily support of IT Systems:
- Azure Active Directory and on-prem Active Directory
- Networks and Firewalls (including IP schemas)
- Wi-Fi and Network Gateways (Ruckus, Medusa)
- MDM InTune & Autopilot
- Security tools (Threatspike, Sophos, FortiGate, Palo Alto)
- Administrator roles Office365, Azure, SharePoint, Zoom
- Assisting in the Delivery of New Systems
- Planning and execution of IT systems delivery
- IT Support
- Provide service request & incident management supporting all TOG staff.
- Joiners, movers, leavers, provisioning of new equipment (Windows & Macs laptops)
- Supporting the Client IT Team in escalations and in core systems changes
- License & Asset Management
- Office 365, core and extended products
- All company software & services
- Asset Management (laptops, desktops, tablets, mobiles, servers)
- Auditing & Compliance
- Assist the Head of Information Security in performing regular audits
- Develop and deploy technical polices in line with organisational policies
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Proven experience as a hand on IT Engineer / Service Desk Lead
- Experience across IT Change Management
- Experience across IT Service Transition from projects to BAU
- Experience processing invoices, renewals and licence management
- ITIL Foundation 4 preferred
- Cloud, Azure, Networking qualifications preferred
- A good working knowledge of networking fundamentals (DHCP/DNS/IP Subnetting/VLANS, Router, Switches)
- Server virtualisation experience within VMware and Hyper-V.
- Working knowledge of remote desktop services, Microsoft RDS preferred
- Working knowledge of Jira & Fresh Service preferred
- Strong communication skills - liaising with business customers and internal stakeholders
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.