The role of the Internal Communication Manager is to be responsible for the development and delivery of the Internal communications strategy, keeping our teams informed and driving engagement
What you can expect as our Internal Communication Manager
- To develop and implement the internal communications strategy across TOG. Keeping all staff informed and engaged. Ensure the messages we are communicating is embedded in how our teams conduct themselves with each other and our members alike.
- Own and drive all internal communication platforms and channels, both digital and non, driving content and communication on all business and social information. Work with each dept head to ensure they are consistently updating the business on their recent work, priorities, successes and goals
- Be the absolute guardian of Workplace. Evolving how it is used and developed in the best way. Co-ordinate the efforts of all workplace champions to ensure content is consistent and encouraging buy-in from the wider TOG staff community
- Deliver all internal events including the TOG awards, social gatherings, regular business updates, Building takeovers and additional events from a communication and engagement perspective.
- In collaboration with the L&D team, play a role in the messaging and delivery of any programmes that relate to engagement and culture
- Act as liaison to any third parties brought in who will impact the culture of the business
- Create and own all communication and engagement for the CEO's. Creating a Workplace brief to work towards when posting content. Develop messaging together around regular stand and share sessions, develop an engagement plan for all internal communication. Develop a plan for all external and industry engagement
- Co-ordinate the regular engagement surveys to identify opportunities for growth/ elevation and provide an anonymous platform for staff to share feedback.
- Identify an approach and checklist of industry awards ceremonies and seminars with a view of taking speaking and sponsorship opportunities as well as enter TOG in the running for relevant awards aligned with all departments. Co-ordinate internal celebration where relevant.
- Develop TOG-wide recognition program. Designed to complement the annual awards ceremony and consistently support the individuals and teams who embody the TOG Way, culture, and values.
- Ensure all international markets are accommodated in terms of any cultural adaptations for comms. Work in partnership with Country Managers and CEOs to determine new market specific communications strategies as well as introductions both to new teams and to the London team
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- You'll have 5+ years of employee communications experience - preferably gained within retail, internet, hospitality or technology sectors. You'll also be able to demonstrate a strong track record in the following areas:
- Able to build internal credibility and become a sought-after and trusted resource for communications advice and counsel
- Operate as a respected business partner, not simply taking direction, but driving strategic communications programmes, providing valuable counsel, advice and appropriate pushback
- Technology savvy. Able to harness all types of media/channels that will engage our internal audiences
- Highly developed verbal, written and presentation skills. Creative, persuasive and diplomatic when presenting ideas
- Strong organisational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, managing process, and delivering results under tight time constraints
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.