The role of Head of Creative and Content must take ownership of all creative elements of the TOG brand, constantly ensuring that the brand develops and grows, is presented with the same care and attention that goes into our building design and is executed in an exemplary way across all channels and formats.
We are a design-led company, so we need a creative guru with a passion for design and an eye for detail. This person will challenge our creative thinking and drive the brand's creativity forward - a true brand guardian who takes responsibility and accountability for ensuring that our brand is displayed, portrayed and articulated brilliantly, every time.
TOG is in a rapid stage of growth - +60% for the last two years - and is one of the top 50 fastest growing private companies in the UK. As the market for flexible office space has grown, so has the competition for clients and members.
As a result, TOG must continue to provide a relevant and distinctive brand, with creativity, innovation and progress sitting at the heart of what we do.
What you can expect as our Head of Creative & Content
- To act as the TOG brand guardian alongside the Head of Brand Marketing, ensuring we have a clearly articulated brand proposition capturing the essence of our brand DNA, delivering the right positioning, look & feel and tone-of-voice.
- Responsible for developing and articulating the brand guidelines, what they mean and how they should be executed at every touchpoint; ensuring they are fully understood by all internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and delivering our brand photography style, art directing building, campaign and staff photography.
- Develop a compelling and engaging content strategy that clearly articulates our brand proposition, our point of difference and is both relevant and engaging for our internal member audience and external prospect audience. Develop and deliver the content against this strategy.
- Ensure the TOG brand and tone-of-voice is executed brilliantly, cohesively and impactfully across all channels. Ensure all digital channels align with all offline channels and reflect the TOG brand proposition and reflect clearly our brand pillars and tone-of-voice.
- Ensure we have an effective signage strategy consistent with the TOG brand values, including; promotional signage and internal signage.
- Working alongside departmental peers, deliver cohesive, on-brand campaigns and tactical activations that drive leads, considerations and sales of the full TOG product portfolio.
- Ability to set, forecast and manage own creative budget.
- Lead, mentor, inspire and manage a team of 5 (2 Designers, 1 Digital Designer, 1 Artworker and 1 Copywriter). Take an active and influential leadership position across the company, effectively managing stakeholder relationships across and at all levels of the business. Alongside the CMO and departmental peers, continually enhance the reputation of the Creative Marketing department and the value it adds, to the business.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Over 8 years experience
- Creative Design degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of branding, marketing campaigns and creative processes is essential. Knowledge of digital design and it's application is desirable
- Experience in a creative agency and having worked with creative brands is desirable. Experience as a sales and product marketing creative is desirable.
- Creative leadership & creative concept development
- Able to work to creative and commercial targets and are a multi-tasker
- Excellent time management
- Excellent Adobe suite skills including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Digital design/Graphic design background is desirable
- Passionate about making a difference, team player, positive & proactive
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.