TOG remains in a rapid stage of growth and as the market for flexible office space has grown, so has the competition for clients and members. As a result, TOG must continue to provide an impactful and effective combination of creative, distinctive and results-oriented marketing to create an emotional connection with our members and prospects in order to stay ahead of the competition and achieve greater brand awareness as well as challenging commercial targets across the product portfolio
We need a talented, experienced and visionary Head of Brand Communications who will spearhead the business's evolution to a true storytelling brand. The role will be pivotal in the development of a brand communications strategy to successfully articulate our brand purpose and differentiate our offering using traditional and experiential marketing channels. You'll also own the business's communications strategy and be responsible for the delivery of the brand and consumer PR programme and support on the corporate narrative that will act as the foundation of the business's short and long-term growth plans.
This role requires somebody who can effectively switch between vision and strategy, and flawless detail and execution. As a high growth company on a steep upward trajectory, constant innovation, progress and forward-momentum at pace is essential.
You must be a strong leader and mentor with the ability to inspire, bringing both internal and external stakeholders together to deliver common goals. This is a high-profile senior position both within Marketing, but also the wider business.
What you can expect as our Head of Brand Communications
- Develop a stand-out and highly effective brand communications strategy that delivers our brand purpose and can be amplified across our paid, owned and earned media
- Own the overarching departmental annual marketing plan and ensure it is aligned across channels and functions and is aligned to the business's strategy and trading requirements
- Work with the other marketing functions - creative, digital and CRM to develop impactful brand-led marketing campaigns aligned to the business's brand strategy and trading requirements
- Ensure we have a clear and well understood brand proposition, that it stands out vs. the competition and stays relevant. Ensure it is also clearly understood by all internal stakeholders.
- Develop a framework and plan to deliver truly innovative and engaging experiential marketing to drive increased understanding and consideration of our brand
- Proactively identify marketing opportunities and strategies to drive customer value
- Create and develop an impactful and on brand partnerships strategy to drive brand image and awareness, to drive commercial targets and to provide value for our members
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained and built upon through the right collaborations and innovative projects
- Strategically plan PR campaigns and partnership events and lead the messaging framework for consumer audiences but that also feeds into and supports corporate audiences
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key agency partners including our media and PR agencies - review capabilities and deliverables against set objectives and targets to ensure delivery and solid ROI
- Ensure the brand is presented consistently across all channels, including the broker and agent channels, helping to drive new building occupancy
- Support digital team in driving leads and sales across private offices, co-working, lounge membership, virtual membership, meeting rooms, event spaces
- Champion the customer and support / have oversight of the customer experience end to end ensuring that TOG's products and services deliver value to each of our core customer profiles
- Design, develop and implement product marketing strategies to drive acquisition, and grow revenue and retention supported by brand projects (sponsorship, events etc)
- Set annual KPIs in service of achieving the commercial plan and report on performance
- Establish a framework to continually evaluate and monitor campaign performance and the impact of all marketing activity to ensure it is both relevant and cost effective, supported by proactive budget and marketing spend management
- Lead, mentor and manage (and grow) a dynamic team of 6 people
- Manage objective setting, and support team via workload prioritisation to support and ensure delivery
- Take an active, collaborative and influential leadership position within the company
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- A brilliant, dexterous and highly skilled communicator - in all forms and channels
- Highly experienced brand marketer with 8+ years experience
- A track record of developing campaigns that have delivered real business growth
- In-depth experience at managing paid, earned and owned marketing channels
- Hands-on experience at driving growth within B2B and B2C businesses
- Good team experience - a track record of managing and developing teams to deliver brilliant impactful campaigns through true collaboration
- Proven success in building strong cross departmental teams
- Sector experience would be advantageous but not required
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.