TOG is looking for an experienced and strong Digital Designer to be a key part of the Marketing and Creative team. This person will be responsible for executing creative briefs pertaining to our digital presence and will work alongside our Offline Designer to produce exceptional collateral that represents the TOG brand.
What you can expect as our Digital Designer
- Design and build html coded, fully responsive and linked emails and optimized online content.
- Liaise between print and digital artwork with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have a good understanding of all key delivery channels across digital platforms with a demonstrable portfolio.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Experience and understanding of A/B testing in email design and implementation of results.
- Experience with optimal digital display advertising.
- A design related degree or equivalent.
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Proven UX/UI Design ability.
- Exposure to other web design languages such as CSS3 and HTML5 preferable.
- Video production and content creation skills preferable but not essential.
- Understanding of responsive web development with mobiles and tablets in mind.
- Be a self starter who can easily multitask and manage their own workflow, scheduling and sign off process.
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
- Ability to work to deadlines and standards with minimum supervision.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.