The Building Manager (BM) is responsible for all aspects of running an efficient, safe and profitable building whilst focusing on the company's key objective of providing exceptional customer service. You are responsible for the day to day management of the team within the building, ensuring that ongoing support and training is delivered to enable each employee to maximise their individual potential and exceed the members experience expectations.
What you can expect as our Building Manager:
- Creating an exceptional building environment each and every day that encourages daily connections with members and guests and exceeds their expectations
- Encouraging ongoing client connections by arranging events and meet ups; instil a sense of community within the building and among the wider TOG community.
- Ensure client file data meets compliance standards and is captured in line with regulations including both TOG policies and legal requirements.
- Promoting sustainability within the building in accordance with TOG sustainable initiatives. Generate ideas and initiatives to drive a constant improvement plan for ecological practices
- Carry out regular building walks to generate the achievement of high visual standards across all areas in accordance with the building standards checklist.
- Accountable for end to end member experience at building level ensuring building teams are exceeding in member experience service expectations at all times. Provide excellent meeting room service and hospitality ensuring all guest and members receive outstanding service.
- Responsible for achieving your building mystery shop and member survey targets, implementing action plans to achieve the objectives set for you at the AOM review meeting
- Ensure that the statutory and company Health and Safety standards and obligations are adhered to for all people in the building.
- Manage adherence to the building security measures including safe storage of access keys and cards, cancelling lost/old access cards, checking access control doors, building walks as part of the closing procedure
- Monthly Buildings Budget
- Up to 5 direct reports (Front of House/Member Hosts)
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Extensive member facing and customer service
- Experience of managing a team
- Previous exposure to HR process adherence and people management
- Line management and resourcing
- Financial awareness, cost effective building management, billing and invoicing
- Service Industry/customer facing experience
- Resourceful, articulate, personable
- Ability to multitask and communicate at all levels
- Resilient, self motivated and proactive
- Professional and confidential
- Quick to learn and engage with people
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.