The Accounts Payable Assistant to take on responsibility for processing supplier invoices and maintaining appropriate records in relation to The Office Group and related entities.
The candidate will have the ability to multi task and can demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy in processing, time management and organisational skills.
Along with being pro active, the candidate needs to be able to follow instructions and prioritise their work according to business needs.
What you can expect as our Accounts Payable Assistant
- Coding and processing 50 invoices and credit notes daily, inputting them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and supplier queries dealt within maximum 24 hours
- Review ageing on a regular basis and provide updates upon request to finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review and approval by senior management
- Issue remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administer purchase order system
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- German language skills desirable but not essential
- Previous knowledge of VAT returns desirable but not essential
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Telephone sales or customer service experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Basic Microsoft Excel abilities
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Technical excellence.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to communicate with finance and non-finance personnel.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- German speaker is an advantage but not essential.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.