The role of the Treasury Manager is to manage the Group's treasury activities, including monitoring of current financing arrangements and managing all related reporting requirements.
What you can expect as our Treasury Manager
- Maintenance of cash flow forecasts and modelling, including scenario analysis
- Management of the group short-term and long-term funding requirements
- Ownership of liquidity management across the business
- Manage movement of funds around the Group to meet cash requirements
- Production of cash reporting and analysis for the business as required
- Develop and execute a strategy to manage surplus cash resources (e.g. money market deposits, forward swaps)
- Management of foreign currency and interest rate exposure
- Collaboration with the wider business regarding the cash impact of operations and business decisions
Debt Financing & Reporting
- Monitoring all financing arrangements, including administration and related reporting
- Management of interest, fees and capital repayments in relation to debt
- Maintain detailed understanding of all financing arrangements and related covenants
- Production of covenant reporting and modelling
- Maintain up-to-date market knowledge
- Contribute to future planning and strategies based on knowledge and experience
- Manage banking access and approvers
- Oversight of bank reconciliation process
- Build relationships with banks and other financial institutions/brokers
- Establish and document treasury policies, procedures and controls
- Develop processes to enable consistent, timely treasury reporting
- Identify and implement process improvements within the treasury function
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Experience in a corporate treasury function
- Strong understanding of cash management requirements
- Knowledge of excel based treasury modelling
- Experience of international cash and FX exposure management
- Experience in managing senior and mezzanine debt facilities, including ongoing compliance requirements
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) and/or equivalent treasury qualification with at least 2 years PQE
- Interest in process improvement and implementation of change
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Navision, SAP, Salesforce (desirable)
- A strong sense and awareness of control, diligence and attention to detail, balanced with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines, often with competing priorities, and adapts to business needs
- Must be extremely reliable and self-motivated in nature
- Excellent planning and co-ordination skills are essential
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the commercial business
- Mature and professional in nature. Capable of developing good working relationships with individuals at all levels both internal and external.
- Personable, proactive and a strong team player.
- Passionate and hardworking and must enjoy working in a hands-on environment.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.