With a background in sustainability/ESG and the built environment, the Sustainability and ESG manager will have a passion for innovation and driving change across an organisation. The individual will be responsible for the implementation of TOG's already progressed ESG strategy, reporting to key stakeholders of the business on progress and future opportunities to achieve and improve upon its current targets
This role is about turning bold sustainability ambitions into action. We need someone who has experience of complex programme management and strategic transformation to help set us up for success in our execution.
What you can expect as our Sustainability and ESG Manager
- Assist in the development, implementation, reporting and evolution of ESG strategy for TOG
- Manage overall ESG disclosure approach and delivery, work closely with Finance and other internal teams to provide best-in-class disclosures across core reporting channels
- Manage and advise on the implementation of current and emerging external ESG disclosure frameworks and guidelines
- Monitor and report on portfolio sustainability performance and progress against sustainability objectives.
- Provide proactive reporting (annual and quarterly) for utilities & waste consumption to each workspace for communication with members
- Provide year-end reporting in the Annual Report suite, ESG reporting and additional disclosures
- Coordinate internal and external assurance and reporting governance, working with Finance to integrate this into the overall governance and control framework
- Provide competitor and industry analysis to ensure TOG ESG strategy remains competitive and innovative
- Develop client facing sustainability initiatives and organize multiple ESG related events around the year
- Develop and manage budget for all ESG related activities
- Respond to requests for information regarding existing ESG strategy performance from rating and reporting agencies, current or prospective investors and other stakeholders.
- Provide ESG advice as needed
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Sustainability, Environmental/Earth Sciences, Responsible Business) OR comparable experience built up over your career
- Sustainability and sustainable development
- Commercial real estate
- Knowledge of employee sustainability schemes (B-Corp, WELL, BREEAM etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills: articulate, assertive and confident
- Ability to keep on top of works and prioritise accordingly
- Professional experience working as an ESG or sustainability coordinator/manager, or similar within the Commercial Real Estate/Built Environment sector
- Experience of office market
- Experience of client needs within their office space
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.