TOG is looking for an organised, dynamic and creative-thinking social media native to own our organic social media strategy and activation across all major platforms. We're looking for someone who is extremely passionate about social content, but also somebody who understands both social strategy and the daily execution.
Independent, proactive and always forward thinking, you will have at least 2 years experience working in a team executing social media for an established brand, and exposure (with an understanding) to audience/channel strategy and planning, content production, channel management and reporting. Experience with both B2B and B2C brands and audiences would be really useful.
You will be a natural at communication and collaboration to deliver incredible work both individually and partnering with the inhouse teams and our external agency partners.
What you can expect as our Social Media Executive
- Strategy and Planning. With the Senior Digital Marketing Manager;
- Evolve and execute our organic social media strategy to build and support the marketing strategic objectives.
- Drive brand and product awareness with our target audiences and support our commercial objectives
- Drive engagement with TOG social media audiences, and growth across existing and future channels
- Actively maintain the organic social media calendar as part of our overall campaign planner
- Campaign Activation
- Actively participate in and contribute to campaign briefings
- Develop creative, innovative and aligned organic social activation plans to support campaign objectives
- Execute social activity in line with approved channel plans - developing content and ensured it's recorded in our campaign planner
- Scheduling campaign social activity
- Social Platform Management
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Minimum 2 years experience in social media. Gained either in-house or agency side
- Excellent understanding of the current (and future) social media landscape, channels and content types
- Understanding of B2B and B2C audiences
- An excellent conceptual thinker, with the ability to create exciting and engaging posts and content.
- Excellent understanding of social media channels, content formats and trends
- Stakeholder Management
- Presentation Skills and analytical ability to understand metrics and reporting
- Practical understanding and working knowledge o Hootsuite (or equivalent)
- MS 365 products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Wrike (or equivalent) and Adobe CS (or equivalent) and Canva (or equivalent)
- Experience in social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout etc)
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.