TOG has been one of the top 100 fastest growing private companies in the UK for the past 3 years. As the market for flexible office space has grown, so has the competition for clients and members. As a result, TOG must bring to life its unique brand positioning across all channels to deliver an engaging, cohesive and consistent brand narrative.
This person must take ownership of all elements of TOG social media, constantly ensuring that the
brand is presented with the same care and attention that goes into our building design. We are a
design-led company, so we need a social media guru with a passion and flair for visual and editorial brilliance.
What you can expect from our Social Media Content Executive
- Develop a clear social media strategy and plan to build the brand
- support the achievement of commercial targets and build member and staff engagement.
- Drive better engagement with TOG social media channels, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook
- Bring the TOG brand to life through engaging content, brilliant photography and thought- provoking words.
- Make sure content is monitored regularly and kept up-to-date.
- Don't accept the status quo - constantly strive to generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to ensure that all social media posts are on brand.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to generate content that's relevant for social media channels.
- Ensure brand narrative is consistently threaded throughout all content on all platforms - achieving a cohesive message at all times either working with an agency or independently,
- Identify and work with key influencers in the entrepreneurial and design communities to build followers and engagement.
- Ensure member & staff engagement through all social media channels and constantly look for opportunities to collaborate and share.
- Work with the Digital marketing and Product marketing teams to support campaigns with integrated and well thought through social media plans.
- Available to capture live member events and build a portfolio of content for future marketing/promotional use including images, video, podcasts, blogs etc.
- Manage community feedback and complaints on social media - responding in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Turn around quick posts to support breaking news and PR while maintaining quality, accuracy and brand consistency
- Ensure the best and most current social media tools are being considered including social listening, scheduled posting and content tracking amongst others.
- Generate regular reports analysing the social media footprint and what is needed to maintain a growing online community.
- Diligently manage the Social Media budget.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following
- At least 3 years of experience in social media for an agency or a client Track record of creativity and measurable results
- An interest in design and cultural trends
- A good eye for design , photography and writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.