This role calls for a creative and strategic thinker - with incredible attention to detail, someone who is as comfortable crafting video scripts as they are developing messaging and copy for a multi-channel launch campaign.
You will be an outstanding writer with between 5-7 years experience as a copywriter either inhouse or in agency - working along the creative spectrum, and on a deadline - taking ownership of compelling campaign copy and email communications to sales materials.
You will be able to elevate a digital experience through brilliant web copy and intuitive CTAs, as well as own and activate a brand tone of voice to write compelling, enjoyable copy and impactful advertising. You will have strong reviewing/editing skills and a good understanding of SEO for copywriting.
Alongside excellent stakeholder management skills, you will be a master of communication and collaboration to deliver incredible work partnering with both with inhouse creative and digital teams and external agencies.
This role has management responsibility for one junior copywriter, previous line management experience required.
What you can expect as our Senior Copywriter
Own the brand voice
- Own the evolution of our brand tone of voice, keeping our guidelines up to date
- Educate and train marketing and the wider organisation on our brand tone of voice
- Set the standard for our brand tone
Creative Copywriting and Storytelling
- Lead the process to develop and implement message hierarchies related to customer engagement campaigns, acquisition campaigns, and new product launches
- Define, develop and deliver creative concepts/platforms in partnership with the brand and creative teams
- Clearly articulate key messaging for campaign activity - from brand awareness through to lead generation
- Produce impactful copy across multiple channels: paid and organic social, brochures, OOH, campaign landing pages.
- Draft member communications including newsletters, crisis comms and other email communications as required.
- Build the narrative for sales presentations and materials
- Working with our Product and Sales teams to create narratives and build messaging frameworks that communicate the benefits of the platform and products.
- Use these frameworks, to ensure consistency in the way that we speak about those features across our marketing channels.
- Deliver audience centric messaging and copy for proposals and sales support documents as required
Team management + participation
- Day to day line management responsibilities for the junior copywriter
- Alignment and prioritisation of workload/activity
- Actively participate in team meetings, presenting your work, ideas and findings
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- 5-7 years experience in copywriting gained either in-house or agency
- Excellent written English, impeccable grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Excellent understanding of writing for different channels - website, email newsletters, social media, advertising, scripts, brochures and sales proposals.
- Experience working with inhouse and agency creative teams
- Exposure to real estate, flex space or professional services an advantage
- Understanding of writing for B2B and B2C audiences
- Line management experience of a small team (1-2 people)
- A English language/communications related degree or equivalent
- Writing for marketing channels (social media, press releases etc)
- Excellent written communication ability
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent understanding and skills - MS Office
- Understanding of content strategy
- Ability to craft storytelling messaging that is brand aligned
- Understanding of tone of voice
- A strong track record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- Proof reading and copy editing
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with senior stakeholders, internal teams and external agencies
- An innovative and creative approach
- Super organised, attention to detail
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.