TOG is looking for an organised, dynamic and creative individual to deliver the brand PR & marketing strategy for TOG, leading all tactical executions. This person needs extensive experience in PR/Comms as they will be managing the PR agency day to day and experience is also required in running ATL advertising campaigns, media planning, budget allocation and associated media and creative agencies.
This person will need to drive and manage all brand partnerships - developing strategic alliances to both maximise coverage for TOG on partner channels and also driving traffic of key influencers into TOG buildings to drive relevant WOM and incremental product sales.
They will be working closely with all business stakeholders, to ensure all content represents the brand correctly.
They will also ensure all brand ideas have scope on a digital platform to ensure all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally.
What you can expect as our Senior Brand Marketing and PR Manager
- Execute the brands marketing strategy through a thorough understanding of the brand vision and its member base and continually driving new ideas and taking ownership of brand projects to deliver successful outcomes.
- Drive the organisation's brand and consumer PR strategy and continually looking for new opportunities to effectively target relevant consumer groups through the right media channels in order to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Day to day management of the PR agency in terms of storytelling, media targets and brand narrative etc.
- Drive and manage all brand partnerships - develop strategic alliances to both maximise coverage for TOG on partner channels, ensuring brand message is impactful and consistent and also driving traffic of key influencers into TOG buildings to drive relevant WOM and incremental product sales.
- Plan and execute all brand advertising & manage ATL advertising campaigns with media and creative ad agency partner.
- Effectively liaise with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all brand marketing and PR activities.
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities - Advertising, Brand Marketing, partnership and PR campaigns, utilising both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Develop branded merchandise that reflects the brand's aspirations and has real value and purpose
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- 4-5 years PR experience in house or agency based - with a black book of relevant press contact and experience in managing a PR agency effectively to deliver against set targets.
- Previous experience in implementing a PR/Marketing strategy in a retail environment.
- Proven ability to work to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- An innovative and creative approach.
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.