You'll be joining the newly formed App Innovation & Development department at TOG.
As one of our first in-house developers you'll be part of a small development team, working closely with
our Salesforce Admin and Data Engineers to define, design, and develop new features and solutions.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team and shape the way we ship beautiful, reliable, seamless experiences for our users.
What you can expect as our Salesforce Developer
Working in close collaboration with our Salesforce Admin and external agencies
- Getting stuck into the design, delivery & testing of new features
- Ensure appropriate logging & monitoring for a production system
- Embedding best practice in infrastructure-as-code & automation into the way we work
- Work with our Data Engineers & Architects to ensure seamless integration with all systems
- Evaluating new technologies, suggesting improvements & keeping our pipelines & processes at the cutting edge
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Best practice developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce
- Experience interfacing with APIs and integrating with enterprise business systems
- Best practice in securing Salesforce instances in production
- Scoping & providing appropriate test coverage
- Experience integrating with Cloud Service Providers (Azure a bonus)
- Able to leverage the power of pipelines via CI/CD
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.