The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. The successful candidate will work closely with our internal technical/development team, Sales and Support staff and Salesforce Partner to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and improvements across the Salesforce platform. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst.
What you can expect as our Salesforce Administrator
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment (Sales and Service Cloud) across 40+ users
- Focus the organisation's use of data towards what best serves our business vision and strategy
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields as well as key business automation to improve process and save time
- Gather detailed requests and feedback from the business for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes using best practice development methodologies as appropriate
- Automate processes using core Salesforce tools such as process builder, flows, approval processes and validation rules
- Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organisation
- Document customisation's and changes made in Salesforce
- Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long-term projects
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Creative and an analytic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with different types of stakeholders across our business
- Strong attention to detail, organisation skills and documentation/written abilities
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritise information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
- A documented history of successful project completions
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes and automation's, custom views, reports and dashboards, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce design and development best practices and functionality required
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator preferred
- Experience with working with Salesforce Partners preferred
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certification required
- Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant or App Builder certification preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA and Agile working
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.