The role of the Sales Executive is to fully qualify all opportunities that come to TOG via direct sources or through third party channels. The individual must have excellent customer service skills to identify the best solution within our portfolio to each client. You will be accountable for conversion rates from enquiry to viewing arranged and manage the ongoing liaison with the client until the viewing converts to a sale. You will need to work effectively as part of a sales team and have excellent time management skills to remain in control of all live opportunities.
As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
What you can expect as our Internal Communication Manager
- Be the first point of contact for members and potential members by telephone, email or leads from the TOG website
- Qualify clients through analysis pre-call to learn about their business and potential needs
- Liaise with the prospective client and confidently qualify all leads and offer the best and most suitable solution for them
- Convert the enquiry to viewing stage through objection handling and detailed discussion around the TOG portfolio
- Deliver and exceed daily/weekly KPIs set by your sales manager
- Work effectively as part of a team towards group KPI targets
- Liaise with third parties to book in viewings for the Portfolio Manager within the appropriate building
- Manage the viewing in your PM team's diary through effective communication
- Manage each lead on Salesforce and become efficient in using system correctly for managing leads and report running
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Graduate level
- CRM experience
- Knowledge of telesales functions
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Hands-on team player with strong problem solving ability and exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess a flexible and resilient attitude.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.