The role of Project Manager within the Workspace Interiors team is to be responsible for client fit outs in both new and existing buildings, provide support to the Enterprise team on larger fit outs, along with supporting and managing refurbishments in TOG's existing portfolio.
They will be responsible and accountable for guiding clients through their office fit out along with managing the projects with the contractors. The Project Manager will be expected to manage several projects at any one time, using their strong customer service skills to manage client expectations and bring each job within agreed time frames and budgets.
The Enterprise team will rely on the Workspace Interiors team to put together costs and a design for large potential clients at a fast pace to assist a deal, they will be expected to be able to react quickly, whilst working closely with the Design team to create a design based in the client's brief.
What you can expect as our Project Manager
- Take full responsibility and accountability on a project-by-project basis for the successful delivery of work, both commercially, experientially and to meet with TOG standards
- Work closely with the sales and enterprise teams with potential and existing clients to determine the extent of their needs and develop a plan to assist the clients brief
- Assisting the sales and enterprise team when closing new deals and work with the clients to put a programme and costs in place for their new space, always ensuring we manage expectations to ensure an excellent client experience
- Build close relationships with contractors to ensure a good working relationship throughout the projects
- Work closely with the design team on client offices, building refurbishments and ad Hoc building changes requested by the C-Team
- Work with procurement to ensure the appropriate strategy is selected and the projects are carefully commercially managed
- Use Freshdesk to help manage workload and react quickly to requests, engaging contractors early in the process to allow for a quick start date on projects for clients
- Report back to the HOD on all projects to show workload, cost plans and profit/loss made on each job
- Work closely with Facilities and Operations ensuring all relevant people are made aware on going works
- Submit RAMs on time for each project
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Ability to work in pressured situations quickly and effectively
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of design/construction desirable but not essential
- Commercially aware of the business
- Strong experience in client management
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- Extensive customer service expertise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage several projects at any one time
- Strong and inclusive communicator
- Collaborate across different departments effectively
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time
- Self-motivated and team player
- Can do approach
- Problem solver
- Commercial awareness
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.