We're looking for an experienced digital product designer to join our team here at TOG. You'll be able to run projects end-to-end and shift between designing for web and native apps as needed.
We don't mind what tools you use so long as you you're happy working in a fast, iterative way where reversible decisions are made quickly and then validated.
What you can expect as our Product Design Lead
- Facilitating ideation and sketching workshops for a major re-design project
- Working alongside user researchers and analysts to ensure design is driven by insights and data
- Organising, co-facilitating or observing user research/usability testing sessions
- Pouring over the latest data and formulating or validating hypotheses
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes to test with customers
- Evolving our design pattern library to ensure a consistent user experience across all digital touch-points
- 'Selling' your designs to other TOGgers and key stakeholders
- Discussing TOG's brand positioning and creative content with the Marketing team
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Strong and proven experience working as a Product / UX designer in digital, with user interface, interaction and visual design skills, ideally within ecommerce retail, real estate, travel or hospitality sectors.
- Solid understanding of UX, interaction design and visual design best practice and web standards
- Strong experience designing for mobile web and apps and a portfolio that demonstrates it
- Well-practiced in the creation of a range of UX deliverables including experience maps, user journeys and flows, wireframes and prototypes, preferably with Axure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind design solutions and how they are driven and then validated by customers
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, ideally within an agile methodology
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.