The Procurement manager for IT and Corp services will be responsible for the following categories within Supplies & Services, Marketing, Sales, Corporate Services, Legal and IT The role is responsible for the development and delivery of the category strategy, identifying savings opportunities and managing the tender process with negotiation, implementation and on-going management of supplier agreements.
What you can expect from our Procurement manager - IT and Corp services
- Procurement Strategy -Responsible for development of appropriate end to end sourcing strategies across the portfolio, including implementation following business sign off.
- Negotiation and Tender -Autonomous tender management, negotiation and implementation of supplier agreements.
- Cross Functional Implementation -Working cross-functionally to implement best practice solutions across the business. Ensure product, service, price and quality solutions effectively identified and implemented.
- Finance - Independent management of financial delivery and Supplies & Service basket accountability.
- Contractual Responsibility - Development and issue of contracts to ensure all agreements have firm legal base.
- Relationship Management - Independently develop pro-active relationships with suppliers and establish strategic alliances where appropriate.
- CSR - Fully embrace health, safety, security, environment, diversification and Sustainability Strategy
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Understanding of two or more of the Corporate Services Procurement Categories and associated procurement best practice
- Conversant with a range of associated sourcing strategies
- Procurement execution (business requirements analysis, market analysis, sourcing strategy, tender, negotiation, contract award, supplier management etc.)
- Relationship Management - Able to build value-adding relationships with internal customers
- Influencing - Able to communicate & influence effectively at senior levels
- CIPS qualified
- 5 years relevant procurement experience
- Educated to degree level
- Highly credible in front of senior stakeholders and the management of key suppliers
Get in touch to learn more about this vacancies salary
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.