As a key role within marketing and creative team, the Presentation Designer will create and coordinate presentations to communicate with existing and potential members, developers and corporate clients.
First impressions matter. The role requires a logical problem-solver with an eagle-eye for detail, who can translate concepts into compelling, coherently designed documents that bring the TOG brand to life. Working in collaboration with a copywriter, product marketing team, and the stakeholders through the whole lifecycle of the project to final delivery.
A PowerPoint-native, you'll be task-orientated with strong organisational skills, with the desire to really contribute to the future of the business.
Working closely with your line manager and the Head of Creative & Content to drive the highest design standards in our all output. You'll add to our positive, open team culture and be comfortable working at pace (and to deadline) in a studio environment. To deliver meaning work, you will build strong partnerships with key people in marketing, sales and acquisitions.
What you can expect as our Presentation Designer
- Design of creative proposals, bids and presentations, primarily for the acquisitions and sales teams. Working on briefs from concept and transforming into an engaging final document.
- Creating master PowerPoint templates and custom slides that aligns with brand guidelines, refining and evolving as required. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- Management of the sales collateral library, enabling the sales team through the creation and monitoring of design templates so our branding is always on point.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the Studio Manager. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget.
- Build a strong partnership with the product marketing manager, product marketing executive, copywriter and the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to briefs that align with the overall objective in a timely manner.
- Working closely with your line manager and Head of Creative & Content on a daily basis.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills, and a portfolio that demonstrates this
- Comfortable in InDesign and Photoshop
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other to achieve desired results
- Clear and effective communicator
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understand how to bring to life key messages in presentation documents.
- PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output
- Passionate about design, and its value to building a brand
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.