TOG are recruiting for a Payroll Manager. You will be responsible for the monthly processing of all aspects of the company's UK and German payroll and work closely with the outsource payroll provider.
What you can expect as our Payroll Manager
- Responsible for processing the monthly payroll for the UK company for about 350 employees.
- Liaising with our outsourced payroll provider to resolve payroll queries and ensure accurate processing of payroll changes instructions.
- Maintain the payroll system and ensure all changes are reflected accordingly (pension, salary, etc.)
- Processing all statutory payments and carrying out manual calculations if required.
- Collecting, calculating and processing items of variable pay (commissions, bonus, overtime etc)
- Responsible for all post monthly payroll reporting e.g. payroll journal.
- Preparing and uploading monthly pension contribution file on to the pension platform each month and keeping the platform up to date with regards to opt outs, salary changes etc.
- Liaise with HMRC when necessary.
Year-end / Annual reporting
- Assist with the year-end process including producing P11D/P11D(B)/P60
- Preparing calculation for the PSA (PAYE Settlement Agreement).
- Assisting in the annual Gender Pay Gap Reporting calculation.
- Responsible for the monthly German payroll and inform outsourced payroll provider of any changes.
- Instruct monthly payments for salary, social insurance and tax.
- Preparing the payroll journal for Finance.
- Managing day to day interactions with staff and line managers in respect of payroll, pension and tax queries.
- Ad hoc projects in relation to joiner and leaver administration, payroll and reward and benefits.
- Keep abreast of any changes in relevant UK legislation.
- Review processes and implement new procedures where required.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Relevant payroll qualification desirable
- ADP experience is desirable
- Sound working knowledge of RTI and auto-enrolment
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of current UK PAYE/HMRC legislation, NICs, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SSP and the practical application of all the statutory payments
- Knowledge of serviced office industry is desirable
- Knowledge of German payroll is desirable
TOG would look at the possibility of 4 days per week. for this position.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.