The Painting and Decorating Assistant will be responsible for undertaking all common area painting & decorating roles throughout the London portfolio outside of business hours (4.30pm-12.00am), as directed by the Office Refresh Lead.
What you can expect as our out of hours Painting and Decorating Assistant
- Complete painting & decorating tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
- Fully protect all carpet, furniture, fixtures, and fitting prior to painting
- Inspect work areas or offices in advance to ensure space is clear and furniture has been moved
- Move furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Adequately prepare walls and other surfaces ready for painting
- Ensure each job is finished to a high & consistent standard
- Leave all areas clear, tidy, and ready for use the next day by TOG members & staff
- Close Freshdesk tickets as and when jobs are completed
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Experience working in the building / maintenance industry
- Thorough knowledge of the skills required to carry out the full range of tasks
- 3 years + prior experience painting & decorating within commercial buildings
- Good practical knowledge of trade areas such as painting, decorating and wall coverings
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
- NVQ or equivalent in painting and decorating
- Knowledge of safety procedures required
- The ability to understand and interpret work instructions, drawings, and schematic drawings
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised at times
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to establish and maintain good customer/client relationships
- Detail and quality orientated
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.