The Painting and Decorating Assistant will be responsible for undertaking all common area painting & decorating roles throughout the London portfolio outside of business hours (4.30pm-12.00am), as directed by the Office Refresh Lead. You will cover up to 50 buildings across London.
What you can expect as our Painting and Decorating Assistant
- Complete painting & decorating tasks as assigned by the Office Refresh Lead
- Fully protect all carpet, furniture, fixtures and fitting prior to painting
- Inspect work areas or offices in advance to ensure space is clear and furniture has been moved
- Move furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Adequately prepare walls and other surfaces ready for painting
- Ensure each job is finished to a high & consistent standard
- Leave all areas clear, tidy and ready for use the next day by TOG members & staff
- Close Freshdesk tickets as and when jobs are completed
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Experience working in the building / maintenance industry
- Thorough knowledge of the skills required to carry out the full range of tasks
- 3 years + prior experience painting & decorating within commercial buildings
- Good practical knowledge of trade areas such as painting, decorating and wall coverings
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
- NVQ or equivalent in painting and decorating
- Knowledge of safety procedures required
- The ability to understand and interpret work instructions, drawings and schematic drawings
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised at times
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to establish and maintain good customer/client relationships
- Detail and quality orientated
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.