The role of the Sales Executive - Memberships is to fully qualify all Co-working and Virtual Office opportunities that come to TOG via direct sources or through third party channels. The individual must have excellent customer service skills to identify the best solution within our portfolio to each client. You will be accountable for conversion of memberships enquiries from initial qualification, to viewing, to sale as well as account manage any existing member requests in your designated area. You will need to work effectively as part of a sales team and have excellent time management skills to remain in control of all live opportunities and requests. As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
What you can expect as our Membership Sales Executive
- Fully manage, convert, and transact memberships (Co-working and Virtual Office) enquiries
- Be the first point of contact for members and potential members by telephone, email or leads from the TOG website
- Qualify clients through analysis pre-call to learn about their business and potential needs
- Liaise with the prospective client and confidently qualify all leads and offer the best and most suitable solution for them
- Convert the enquiry to viewing stage through objection handling and detailed discussion around the TOG portfolio
- Within one hour, liaise with the prospective client and agent to discuss our memberships
- Deliver and exceed daily/weekly KPIs set by your sales manager
- Work effectively as part of a team towards group KPI targets
- Liaise with third parties to book in viewings with the Building Manager / Member Host within the appropriate building
- Check all compliance documents received are in line with trading standards and company regulations
- Ensure clear handovers are in place for the building teams once client has signed up for a membership
- Manage each lead on the CRM system and become efficient in using system correctly for managing leads and report running
- Arrange follow-up conversations and viewings for each opportunity
- Raise licence agreements for all products lines to include Co-Working memberships on the CRM system accurately and efficiently
- Respond to any existing member requests in your designated area including terminations, upgrades, downgrades and add ons.
- Ensure sale is in line with discount strategy and to proactively drive the rate where possible to increase revenue occupancy.
- Support Sales Manager in forecasting to the Head of Product Sales
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Knowledge of telesales functions
- CRM experience
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Hands-on team player with strong problem-solving ability and exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.