Are you a people person who isn't afraid to hit the ground running in representing and being the first face of TOG for one of our 44 (and growing!) London buildings? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same? Our rapidly growing TOG family are looking for a number of confident and engaging individuals to join our Member Host (Front of House) team in providing exceptional member experiences for our members and their visitors across our London locations.
The Member Host role is for you if:
* You love engaging with new people from all walks of life and being the first face of TOG. You get a kick out of making connections and helping others. You don't get flustered with questions, phone calls or the unknown.
* Helping others gives you a huge sense of accomplishment - from planning and delivering "random acts of kindness" to surprising our members, to organising mouth-watering catering parties and being responsible for the smooth running of our building's big and small day-to-day successes.
* You're a great team player and know just the right things to say to foster harmony and build bridges with people in and outside of the business. The success of TOG isn't a one-man job - you'll work in together with a variety of other departments to keep our spaces running and buzzing.
* You love to problem-solve. You're a thinker, a do-er and aren't afraid to get creative with solutions for your client's needs.
* You're not looking for an ordinary 9 to 5 desk job. Every day holds something different in store - one day, you might be conducting fire alarm tests or solving IT issues, and the next you could be setting up a meeting room for 70 people and preparing catering. This truly is a hands on role!
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
* Relevant retail/customer service experience
* A-Level qualifications or a minimum of 3 GCSE's at C grade (or equivalent)
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* A great knack for multi-tasking and juggling priorities
* A comfortable working knowledge of MS Office tools - particularly in Word and Excel
* A brilliant self-starter nature to work independently as well as part of a team
* A "work hard, play hard" attitude
"Like no other place"
As part of the Member Host interview process, you'll be invited to attend our group Talent day. This is a fun and informal session where you'll get to learn more about TOG and potentially meet some future TOGgers too. We are a design led company who prides ourselves on sophistication and style so keep this in mind when coming to the day. We will provide you with all the tools and information necessary, so just bring your authentic self along!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.