Are you a people person who isn't afraid to hit the ground running? Be the first face people see when entering one of TOG's 50+ (and growing!) London Work Spaces. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same, we'd love to hear from you.
We're on the lookout for passionate and engaging individuals to join our Front of House team (known as Member Hosts) to provide exceptional experiences for our members and their visitors across our London locations.
If you've got at least a year's worth of experience in retail, hospitality or a customer-facing role and are very confident communicating in English, we'd love to hear from you.
Be yourself - tell us what you know about customer service and what excites you about working with us - we'd love to get to know you.
This role is for you if:
- You love engaging with new people from all walks of life and being the first face of TOG. You get a kick out of making connections and helping others. You don't get flustered with questions, phone calls, the unknown or multi-tasking.
- If putting people first and helping others gives you a huge sense of accomplishment - planning and delivering "random acts of kindness" surprising our members, organising their meeting rooms and lunches, ensuring a seamless delivery and being part of team that feels like a family, is at the heart of this role.
- You're a great team player and know just the right thing to say to foster harmony and build bridges with people in and outside of the business. The success of TOG relies on each individual working together with a variety of other departments to keep our spaces running and buzzing.
- You love to problem-solve. You're a thinker, a do-er and aren't afraid to get creative with solutions for your members' needs.
- You're not looking for an ordinary 9 to 5 desk job. Every day has something different in store - one day, you might be conducting fire alarm tests or solving IT issues, and the next you could be setting up a meeting room for 70 people and preparing catering. This truly is a hands-on role!
We'd love to hear from you if you've got:
- At least 1 year of relevant retail and/or customer service experience
- A very good level of English proficiency
- A-Level qualifications or a minimum of 3 GCSE's at C grade (or equivalent)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A great knack for multi-tasking and juggling priorities
- A comfortable working knowledge of MS Office tools - particularly in Word and Excel
- A brilliant self-starter nature to work independently as well as part of a team
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to grow within TOG
TOG pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, our vision was this: to create beautifully designed Work Spaces with a variety of amenities and to offer tenants progressive membership schemes and short-term leases to allow for growth and change.
Today, we have 18,000+ members working across 50+ Work Spaces, in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest-growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects; and a smorgasbord of startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.