Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the management of the internal and external upkeep of our building's fabric through a series a contracted and in-house management streams. Working closely with Facilities and the Operations team, the Maintenance Supervisor will deliver optimal employee performance and ensure the annual budget for building improvements is distributed on a priority led basis and client office requests are managed in line with customer expectations.
There will be a specific focus on managing the performance of the in-house maintenance team and out of hours decorators.
- Manage the portfolios client and building management reactive fabric requests
- Train and administer the in-house work-task guidance process, ensuring all team members meet the minimum standard of workmanship required.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure consistency of service delivery.
- Implement and manage in-house consignment stock and parts delivery to improve first time fix rates and job resolution times. Undertake monthly auditing of maintenance storerooms
- Undertake 6 monthly Internal & external building fabric surveys and report on conditions
- Support the Group Head of Facilities in forecasting annual Operational and Capital expenditure
- Control lifecycle, reactive works, and income to meet agreed budgets and quality standards.
- Review operational processes and look for ways to maximise income generation
- Manage subcontracted small works where in-house skill set is not apparent.
- Monitor team SLA performance and produce detailed monthly reports on planned & reactive performance, client recharges and out of hours works.
- Ensure safe systems of working and statutory compliance for all employees and buildings within portfolio.
- Carry out ad-hoc requests and additional roles as and when requested by line management.
- Must be A Level standard
- Desirable that the candidate has fabric management and decorating qualifications.
- Member of CIOB
- Organisational management
- Office space knowledge
- Client relationship management
- Contractor management
- Advanced maintenance knowledge
- Desirable that you have knowledge on space/Costs/Programme
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to keep on top of works and prioritise accordingly.
- Relationship management
- Understanding of design, property and sales
- Strong commercial understanding
- Experience of office market
- Experience of client needs within their office space
- Results driven
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communicator
- Well organised
- Good at multi-tasking
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.