The purpose of this role is to support TOG's ambition to create work spaces where people and businesses can thrive and that are distinctive by design.
Working with a diverse range of different types and sizes of businesses as a Junior Designer at TOG, you will work closely with other Design Team members and assist with presentations, drafting diverse design documentation; plans, elevations, area matrices, or projects related to new buildings and our existing platform. It will be your responsibility to prepare plans for different work spaces at TOG to support other areas of the business, such as Client Alterations, Sales & Enterprise
What you can expect as our Junior Designer
- Work alongside Design Team members on a variety of design projects (interior schemes, client & sales plans, portfolio updates, etc)
- Digitise marked up floor plans using Vector Works
- Assist with the spatial design of offices and other work spaces in line with TOG standards
- Create space plans in collaboration with the Client Alterations and Sales Team to meet the brief of potential new and existing clients
- Assist other Design Team members by drafting project specific design documentation under their direction (elevations, RCPs, floor finishes plans, finishes schedules, etc)
- Produce area matrices for new and existing buildings, in line with other design documentation
- Champion the TOG spatial standards & aesthetic
- Carry out site surveys of prospective, new, and existing buildings
- Produce space plans for prospective, new, and existing buildings
Work on interesting design briefs like designing show suites or pop-up spaces
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Space planning experience - working in a 2D drawing program to visualise a spatial arrangement
- Knowledge of the flexible work space market is desirable
- M&E services general knowledge desirable
- FF&E experience desirable
- 3D design skills desirable
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.