The Office Group creates beautiful flexible work spaces where our members and their business can thrive. Launched in 2003, we are home to creative and forward-thinking working communities and pioneered the concept of the shared work spaces in the UK. Today, we have over 50 buildings in the UK and Germany, each one designed individually in collaboration with award-winning architects and interior designers, with plenty more on the way.
Guiding everything we do is our brand purpose to reimagine, shape and improve the way people work.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
We're looking for a Junior Copywriter to produce engaging, concise copy adapted to a range of brand communications and across all our channels. This is a contract position and will initially be 6 months, working for 4/5 days per week.
The role will include digital channels such as the website, social and presentations, as well as printed brochures and marketing collateral. You'll play a key role in supporting the Creative Copywriter, creating interesting and factually correct copy about TOG's entire network, that aligns with the brand tone of voice and engages our target audiences - both existing members and potential clients.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited writer with an eye for detail and consistency. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can get to grips with projects quickly and is comfortable following and interrogating our tone of voice guidelines.
- Use the factual information you're provided to write engaging copy about TOG's buildings, products and memberships
- Edit and thoroughly proofread copy written by yourself and others
- Ensure consistent use of language across channels and touch points
- Work closely with the Creative Copywriter and graphic designers to create compelling communications that respond to a brief
- Proactively integrate into the wider Marketing & Creative team and confidently liaise with stakeholders
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- A working knowledge of SEO and its importance
- Support the wider marketing and social teams with ad-hoc tasks, proofing and content production
- Be inquisitive and ask questions to shape your understanding of the brand
Qualifications / Skills:
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience in-house as part of a creative team or with a content agency
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other creatives to achieve desired results
- Confident and articulate communicator
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the messaging behind it to create compelling storytelling and copy
Job Specific / Technical Skills
- Proven ability to write for print and digital channels in a professional setting
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Passionate about copy and storytelling
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail
- Interest in architecture or interior design would be a plus
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.