The Office Group (TOG) requires a hands-on IT Engineer to support the internal IT estate. You will be
responsible for the day to day running of TOG's IT infrastructure, providing support service to staff, and
acting as an escalation point for the Customer IT Team.
What you can expect as our Internal IT Engineer
Daily support of IT Systems - Office365 suite of applications ,Azure Active Directory and on-prem Active Directory , Networks and Firewalls (including IP schemas) , Wi-Fi and Network Gateways (Ruckus, Medusa) MDM and RMM tools (InTune, JAMF) Security tools (Threatspike, Sophos, FortiGate, Palo Alto) In-Building Tech (Zoom Rooms) ,Assisting in the Delivery of New Systems ,Planning and execution of IT systems delivery
- IT Support -Run the IT Helpdesk, supporting all TOG staff ,Provisioning of new equipment (PCs and Macs) Supporting the Client IT Team in escalations and in core systems changes ,License & Asset Management , Office 365, core and extended products and all company software & services
- Asset Management (laptops, desktops, tablets, mobiles, servers)
- Auditing & Compliance - Assist the Head of Information security in performing regular audits ,Develop and deploy technical polices in line with organisational policies
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Proven experience as a hand on IT Engineer
- Experience in a service oriented organisation
- Excellent technical skills in core business platforms
Get in touch to learn more about this vacancies salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.