The purpose of the HR administrator role is to support the People team, in all aspects of generalist HR administration and proactively managing administrative activities and processes. To be the first point of contact for all general HR queries, identifying where the queries can be managed within the team and taking ownership of queries and processes, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
What you can expect as our HR Administrator
- Manage the internal administrative processes for the People team to include; new starters/onboarding, changes to contract, maternity, paternity, work experience, and leavers and other necessary HR documents and correspondence.
- Keep all administrative trackers up to date and accurate on a daily basis, updating the team weekly on any changes/concerns.
- Provide letters to all employees as and when needed, including salary review letters, job title changes, salary changes, end of year letters etc. in a timely and efficient manner.
- Control all incoming data and documents in relation to the employees; scan and attach to the HR database where appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the HR administrative processes are effective and efficient, working with the HR Business Partners to evolve and streamline them as and where appropriate.
- Manage the People HR system, ensuring all employee data and information is accurate and up to date.
- Request and reply to references in a timely manner for all new starters and chase as and when needed.
- Conduct bi-annual HR audits to verify all documentation held on employees is accurate and up to date, in both hard and soft copy files.
- Process all employees onto the correct benefit schemes and communicate any relevant payroll implications to the employee and Payroll Manager on a monthly basis.
- Support the People team with project administration including surveys, 360 feedback and engagement surveys.
- Update and maintain business organisational charts, on a bi-weekly basis working with the wider People Team to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Act as the first point of contact in HR department for general enquiries for the business, to include the People HR inbox.
- Attend and take minutes in disciplinary and grievance meetings as and when required.
- Provide relevant data and statistics as and when requested, to include, weekly team meetings and monthly KPI report to finance or any other ad-hoc requests.
- Manage PO's on the Compleat system and liaise with suppliers and Accounts Payable Team regarding invoices and payment.
- Provide any other ad-hoc support to the wider People Team.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Previous experience of working as an Administrator, preferably within a HR/People team.
- Knowledge of HR processes and administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of purchase order/invoicing processes.
- Experience working in an professional office environment.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.