To drive the Technology application Delivery function supporting core business teams with the implementation and ongoing development/enhancement of systems and solutions that support TOG's roadmap and strategic vision.
Lead the Delivery function comprising Analysis, Project Management and Development resources working across the TOG operating platform including our Digital domain.
Play an instrumental role in the next stages of TOG's transition from legacy systems to unleash the power of the modern Cloud based solutions being deployed.
TOG operates a core sales and operations platform based on SalesForce with Finance functions delivered through SAP by Design. Microsoft 365 and the Azure stack is at the heart of the TOG data, Insights and Intelligence platform. The Digital domain is today built around Drupal and OfficeRnD
What you can expect as our Head of Delivery
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with stakeholders, business partners, internal teams and Business Analysts to successfully deliver solutions to critical business projects - solutions that may include extended configuration of platforms such as SalesForce, or through Agile code development for the web.
- Work with the stakeholders of internal user systems in the definition of business requirements and success criteria
- Support product owner to assess business impacts and interdependencies of new processes
- Support owner of Business Change in preparation of materials to implement, train and support users
- Manage a multi-talented team to deliver new and enhanced functionality to the TOG business community maintaining a key focus on quality and timeliness
- Own the process and management of technical and functional backlog
- Manage technical team resource allocation
- Work with the CTO to drive efficiencies across the TOG platform
- Effectively translate business requirements and track project deliverables
- Works with business stakeholders and partners to define project criteria
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Works with technical architect to identify solution interdependencies
- Contribute to project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Directs works with functional groups to prepare user documentation, help desk support and training materials
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- We'd love to hear from you if you've got Background in Information Technology with key focus on Application or Web Development
- Experienced in managing the delivery of software solutions; driving and motivating a diverse team of engineers, analysts and project managers.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Managing budgets for both small and medium projects
- Assess and monitor project resource demands to identify all areas where resource issues may exist and address them with the relevant stakeholders
- Identify, assess and manage risk and issues escalating exceptions as appropriate
- Experience of managing integration projects
- Strong stakeholder management up to C-Team level
- Experience in establishing and maintaining a good practice in project management methodology
- Matrix management and collaboration with team, resource managers and function heads across multiple locations
- Good understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Knowledge of concepts of storing and extracting data
- Project Management qualification
- Jira , DevOps or equivalent
- Experience in generating process documentation
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage across multiple Projects and dependencies
- Good relationship-building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented and natural problem solver
- Analytical and comfortable with data
- Self-starter and comfortable with wearing multiple hats
- Team player, good collaborator
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.