We need a talented, experienced, and visionary Head of Brand Communications who will spearhead the business's evolution to a true storytelling brand. The role will be pivotal in the development of a brand communications strategy to successfully articulate our brand purpose and differentiate our offering using traditional and experiential marketing channels. You'll also own the business's communications strategy and be responsible for the delivery of the brand and consumer PR programme and support on the corporate narrative that will act as the foundation of the business's short and long-term growth plans
This role requires somebody who can effectively and seamlessly switch between long-term strategy and short-term tactics as required, with flawless attention to detail and high level of execution. As a high growth company on a steep upward trajectory, constant innovation, progress, and forward-momentum at pace is essential
What you can expect as our Head of Brand Communications
- Develop a stand-out and highly effective brand communications strategy that delivers on our brand vision,
- purpose and leveraging our values and can be amplified across our paid, owned and earned media.
- Grow brand awareness and salience with new identified target audiences and drive greater brand affinity
- with our existing client base - increasing cost effective client acquisition and improving retention.Own the overarching departmental annual marketing and communications planning process and ensure it is aligned across channels and functions and is aligned to the business's strategy and trading requirements.
- Work with the other marketing functions - creative, content and digital to develop impactful on brand marketing campaigns aligned to the business's brand strategy and trading requirements
- Continually strive to deliver clear and understood brand proposition, that it stands out vs. the competition and stays relevant. Ensure it is also clearly understood by all internal stakeholders.
- Create and develop an impactful and valuable brand and acquisition partnerships strategy to endorse our brand positioning, increase brand awareness, to drive commercial targets and to provide high value for our members - ideally taking the offering beyond the parameters of the TOG platform.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained and salience improved through the right sponsorship's, collaborations, innovative partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Deepen client value and make value proposition more appealing to clients and members by developing a strong and inclusive TOG membership proposition through delivering an enhanced member experience and events programme, aligned both on and offline.
- Plan strategic PR, influence and social media campaigns and partnership events and lead the messaging framework for consumer audiences that also supports both our SME and corporate audiences
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key agency partners including our PR agencies - review capabilities and deliverable against set objectives and targets to ensure delivery and solid ROI
- Develop a framework and plan to deliver truly innovative and engaging member events programme to drive increased engagement with and affinity for our brand
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- A brilliant, dexterous, and highly skilled communicator - in all forms and channels
- Highly experienced brand marketer with 8+ year's experience
- A track record of developing campaigns that have delivered real business growth
- In-depth experience at managing paid, earned, and owned marketing channels
- Hands-on experience at driving growth within B2B and B2C businesses
- Good team experience - a track record of managing and developing teams to deliver brilliant impactful campaigns through true collaboration
- Proven success in building strong cross departmental teams
- Business or Marketing degree or equivalent qualifications preferable but not required
Sector experience would be advantageous but not required
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.