The Office Group creates beautiful flexible workspaces where our members and their business can thrive. Launched in 2003, we are home to an exciting, creative and forward-thinking working communities and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Today, we have over 50 buildings in the UK and Germany, each one designed individually in collaboration with award-winning architects and interior designers, with plenty more on the way.
Guiding everything we do is our brand purpose to reimagine, shape and improve the way people work.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
As an integral part of the creative team within the marketing department, the Graphic Designer will collaborate with other like-minded problem-solvers on projects from concept to final delivery.
We don't do standard. The role requires an original thinker who understands the strategy behind a brief and then takes ownership of the project to deliver a considered, coherent and elevated creative solution.
A passionate and organised creative, you'll be applying your design skills across print, digital, point of sales, vinyls and collateral. Whilst also commissioning and art directing other creatives such as photographers, stylists, CGI artists and illustrators.
Working closely with Head of Creative & Content to drive the highest design standards in our all output. You'll add to our positive, open team culture and be comfortable working at pace (and to deadline) in a studio environment. To deliver meaning work, you will build strong partnerships with key people in marketing, sales, operations and across the business.
- Graphic design lead for product communications projects including new building activity from acquisitions to launch, product/membership brochures, collateral, vinyls, signage, show suites and member welcome books.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the Studio Manager. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget. Reporting on the status of projects and work together to solve any challenges.
- Working closely with the Head of Creative & Content on concepting, and art direction of photography, CGIs, 360 virtual tours and illustration.
- Build a strong partnership with the product marketing manager / product marketing executive, and the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to brief that align with the overall objective in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the Creative Copywriter on all content-driven projects, ensuring the design brings the storytelling to life in a clear and impactful way
- Deliver coherent design thinking that aligns with brand guidelines but embraces the individuality of our buildings and express this in our output. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- Enabling the sales and acquisitions teams through the creation and monitoring of design templates and structures so our branding is always on point in all communications.
- Line manager of a creative artworker, who will focus on proposals and maintaining the sales collateral library. Coordination of this workload with the Studio Manager and monitoring creative standards.
Qualifications / Skills:
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum four years experience in a design or creative agency, or in-house marketing and creative team
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other creatives (copywriters, photographers, illustrators, stylists etc) to achieve desired results
- Knowledge of print production process and feasibility of your design work
- Confident and articulate communicator
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the strategy behind it to achieve the design solution
Job Specific / Technical Skills
- Proven ability to design for print and digital in a professional setting
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Passionate about graphic design, and its value to building a brand
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output
- Desire to take ownership of briefs, whilst working openly and collaboratively with others
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.