You'll be joining the newly formed App Innovation & Development department at TOG.
As one of our first in-house developers you'll working in a small team defining, designing, and developing new features and products.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team and shape the way we ship beautiful, reliable, seamless experiences for our users.
What you can expect as our Full Stack Developer
- Building innovative, beautiful, on-brand products
- Getting stuck into the design, delivery & testing of new features, products & tools
- Design & deliver App architecture that can easily morph OR scale
- Ensure appropriate logging & monitoring for production Apps
- Embedding best practice in infrastructure-as-code & automation into the way we work
- Work with our Data Engineers & Architects to ensure seamless integration with all systems
- Working in an agile scrum team
- Contributing via/to code reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, suggesting improvements & keeping our stack, pipelines & processes at the cutting edge
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Best practice developing in JS / node.js & fluency in HTML, CSS
- Production experience delivering concise, performance front-ends / Apps (React / React Native)
- Experience developing, maintaining & monitoring Apps in production
- Experience securing Apps with 1000's of users
- Scoping & providing appropriate test coverage (unit, functional, integration)
- Developing API's & server less micro services
- Working with SQL databases (Postgres &/or MySQL)
- Utilising Cloud Service Providers (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Able to leverage the power of pipelines via CI/CD
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.