Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same?
If you've got at least a year's worth of experience in retail or a customer-facing related role, we'd love to hear from you.
We're on the lookout for confident and engaging individuals to join our Front of House team (known as Member Hosts) on a temporary basis to provide exceptional experiences for our members and their visitors across our London locations.
This role is for you if
- You love engaging with new people from all walks of life and being the first face of TOG. You get a kick out of making connections and helping others. You don't get flustered with questions, phone calls or the unknown.
- Helping others gives you a huge sense of accomplishment - from planning and delivering "random acts of kindness" to surprising our members, to organising mouth-watering catering parties and being responsible for the smooth running of our building's big and small day-to-day successes.
- You're a great team player and know just the right things to say to foster harmony and build bridges with people in and outside of the business. The success of TOG isn't a one-man job - you'll work in together with a variety of other departments to keep our spaces running and buzzing.
- You love to problem-solve. You're a thinker, a do-er and aren't afraid to get creative with solutions for your client's needs.
- You're not looking for an ordinary 9 to 5 desk job. Every day holds something different in store - one day, you might be conducting fire alarm tests or solving IT issues, and the next you could be setting up a meeting room for 70 people and preparing catering. This truly is a hands on role!
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- At least 1 year of relevant retail and/or customer service experience
- A-Level qualifications or a minimum of 3 GCSE's at C grade (or equivalent)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A great knack for multi-tasking and juggling priorities
- A comfortable working knowledge of MS Office tools - particularly in Word and Excel
- A brilliant self-starter nature to work independently as well as part of a team
- A "work hard, play hard" attitude
TOG pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, our vision was this: to create beautifully designed buildings with a wide variety of spaces, and to offer tenants progressive membership schemes and short-term leases to allow for growth and change.
Today, we have 18,000+ members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest-growing and most
diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects; and a smorgasbord of startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.