Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same?
If you've got at least a year's worth of experience in retail or a customer-facing related role, we'd love to hear from you.
We're on the lookout for confident and engaging individuals to join our Front of House team (known as Member Hosts) to provide exceptional experiences for our members and their visitors across our London locations.
We are looking for Part time (Tuesday to Thursday) and Temporary Cover
This role is for you if
- You love engaging with new people from all walks of life and being the first face of TOG. You get a kick out of making connections and helping others. You don't get flustered with questions, phone calls or the unknown.
- Helping others gives you a huge sense of accomplishment - from planning and delivering "random acts of kindness" to surprising our members, to organising mouth-watering catering parties and being responsible for the smooth running of our building's big and small day-to-day successes.
- You're a great team player and know just the right things to say to foster harmony and build bridges with people in and outside of the business. The success of TOG isn't a one-man job - you'll work in together with a variety of other departments to keep our spaces running and buzzing.
- You love to problem-solve. You're a thinker, a do-er and aren't afraid to get creative with solutions for your client's needs.
- You're not looking for an ordinary 9 to 5 desk job. Every day holds something different in store - one day, you might be conducting fire alarm tests or solving IT issues, and the next you could be setting up a meeting room for 70 people and preparing catering. This truly is a hands on role!
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- At least 1 year of relevant retail and/or customer service experience
- A-Level qualifications or a minimum of 3 GCSE's at C grade (or equivalent)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A great knack for multi-tasking and juggling priorities
- A comfortable working knowledge of MS Office tools - particularly in Word and Excel
- A brilliant self-starter nature to work independently as well as part of a team
- A "work hard, play hard" attitude
TOG pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, our vision was this: to create beautifully designed buildings with a wide variety of spaces, and to offer tenants progressive membership schemes and short-term leases to allow for growth and change.
Today, we have 18,000+ members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest-growing and most
diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects; and a smorgasbord of startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.