You'll be joining the newly formed App Innovation & Development department at TOG.
As one of our first in-house developers you'll working in a small team defining, designing, and developing new features and products.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team and shape the way we ship beautiful, reliable, seamless experiences for our users.
What you can expect as our Front-End Developer
- Building innovative, beautiful, on-brand products
- Getting stuck into the design, delivery & testing of new features, products & tools
- Owning & developing our component & pattern library
- Ensuring our Site & Apps are performance & our users have a seamless experience
- Maintaining & enhancing current products
- Working in an agile scrum team
- Contributing via/to code reviews
- Evaluating new front-end technologies, suggesting improvements & keeping our stack & processes at the cutting edge
- We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Fluent in JS, HTML, CSS
- Comfortable with front end templating languages (Twig, Lightning Web Components a bonus)
- Familiarity working with component libraries & atomic design patterns
- Production experience delivering concise, performance front-ends / Apps (React / React Native)
- Scoping & providing appropriate test coverage (unit, functional)
- Working with RESTful API's and GraphQL
- Experience of using data insights & rapid prototypes to validate & improve UX
- Utilising Cloud Service Providers (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Comfortable with Git & CI/CD
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.