The role of the Event Sales Manager is to design, manage and plan client events from enquiry stage, through to delivery and post event administration. This Event Sales Manager will be responsible for sales performance and delivery of mid to large scale events across their designated sites.
The Event Sales Manager will manage all inbound enquiries via Sales Force from internal and external clientele. It will be the responsibility of the Event Sales Manager to convert leads into bookings and look after the client throughout the booking and delivery process. The Event Sales Manager role primarily consists of designing bespoke proposals to meet individual client needs and best qualifying them to their most suited venue, within the event portfolio.
Delivery of events consists of contracting, ordering, and liaising with event suppliers, event setup, being present at delivery stage, managing the event team and overseeing the successful breakdown of the event. It is then the responsibility of the Event Sales Manager to follow up with the client and post-event admin.
As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
What you can expect as our Events Sales Manager
- Qualifying all inbound enquiries
- Generating bespoke quotes and proposals for every event requirement
- Liaising with event suppliers from enquiry through to booking date
- Utilising SalesForce and OfficeRND for enquiry, booking and invoice management
- Maintaining regular contact with all live enquiries
- Developing and maintaining client and broker/agency relationships
- Exceeding yearly/quarterly event revenue and profit targets
- Conducting show rounds across all venues in TOG platform
- Using negotiation skills to ensure high conversion rate of enquiries whilst maintaining strong profit margins
- Up selling additional event services and add-ons
- Having expert knowledge of all event buildings, their event spaces and USPs
- Liaising with event booker in lead-up and on the event day
- Oversee turnaround from Work Space into Event Space after close, and vice versa post event
- Briefing TOG event team and suppliers on event day
- Ensuring smooth handover to lead Event Duty Manager on-the-day, if required
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Working collaboratively with daytime Operational teams to maintain both TOG member and event booker customer experience
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- 3 years + event sales/management experience
- Sales experience
- MS Office & Advanced Excel
- Event Industry Knowledge
- CRM System Experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Possess a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to task prioritise
- Financial & accounting competence
- Fast learner in fast paced business
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.