The TOG Events team are recruiting a quick-learning, adaptable part time Duty Manager to provide cover as needed at TOG event locations across London, and to serve amazing bespoke food and beverages at a range of events.
The ideal candidate will be able to work evenings, delivering the events planned by the Event Area Managers across the sites at various dates throughout the calendar year. We'll call on you to provide outstanding customer service at events ranging from corporate canapé functions to exciting company parties.
The DM will need to have past experience in the hospitality industry running events, managing a team & managing stock.
Because this is a zero hours' role, this is an ideal position for someone studying or developing a freelance career and looking for flexibility with work or wants to develop their hospitality skills by gaining a wide range of customer service experience and working with a fantastic and innovative events department in a company that works with the development of entrepreneurs.
What you can expect as our Duty Events Manager:
· As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio
· Be able to execute a variety of exciting events from Event Are Managers handovers and function sheets
· Work to exceptional standards of service and event delivery across a varied portfolio of events & spaces
· Manage stock and equipment and handle this across multiple sites
· Manage event staff team at every event and ensure full brief and delivery objectives are understood
· Support and maintain client relationships by giving exceptional customer service to ensure repeat bookings
· Provide full feedback and handover sheet to relevant Event Area Manager post event
· Having expert knowledge of all event buildings, their spaces and full event offerings
· Being able to promote other services to clients (catering, event entertainment, event theming)
· Understand the full objectives of TOG Events and deliver exceptional events & client experience every time
· Ensure venues are left for day function to the highest of standards post event
We'd love to hear from you if you've got:
· Admin and CRM experience
· Proficient with MS Office, in particular Word, Power Point and Excel
· Customer service
· Tele-Sales Experience
· GCSE mandatory and A-levels desired
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Numerate and IT literate · Flexible and resilient attitude
· Able to multi task and work well under pressure
· Target orientated, sales driven and proactive
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.