TOG Events are recruiting 2 quick-learning, adaptable part time Duty Managers to provide cover as needed at TOG event locations across London, and to serve amazing bespoke food and beverages at a range of events across the 12 design led event spaces.
What you can expect as our Duty Manager
The ideal candidate(s) will be able to work evenings, delivering the events planned by the Event Area Managers across the sites at various dates throughout the calendar year. We'll call on you to provide outstanding customer service at events ranging from corporate canapé functions to exciting company parties and large-scale film productions. The DM will need to have past experience in the hospitality industry running events, managing a team & managing stock.
Because this is a zero hours' role, this is an ideal position for someone studying or developing a freelance career and looking for flexibility with work or wants to develop their hospitality skills by gaining a wide range of customer service experience and working with a fantastic and innovative events department in a company that works with the development of entrepreneurs.
We'd love to hear from you if you are able to
- Execute a variety of events from Event Sales Managers handovers and function sheets
- Work to exceptional standards of service and event delivery across a varied portfolio of events & spaces
- Manage stock and equipment and handle this across multiple sites
- Manage event staff team at every event and ensure full brief and delivery objectives are understood
- Support and maintain client relationships by giving exceptional customer service to ensure repeat bookings
- Provide full feedback and handover sheet to relevant Event Area Manager post event
- Have expert knowledge of all event buildings, their spaces and full event offerings
- Understand the full objectives of TOG Events and deliver exceptional events & client experience every time
- Ensure venues are left for day function to the highest of standards post event
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.