As our Director of Leasing, you'll identify and qualify Enterprise / Corporate opportunities. You'll be in close partnership with the Sales Team, you will develop, own and drive the strategy of the Enterprise / Corporate market and generate new business through your networks whilst being reactive to inbound traffic.
You'll also account manage the ongoing retention of Enterprise / Corporate occupiers within TOG and ensure that they remain satisfied and happy with their occupation of space and proactively engage with these accounts to generate growth opportunities.
What you can expect as our Director of Leasing
- Completing new business deals across both the TOG mature and new estate with corporate/ enterprise clients.
- Account management of the most valuable companies in TOG portfolio
- Building strong relationships with TOGS top 20 clients in order to generate further revenue streams.
- Working closely with TOG's agent channel partners to the view of building of key commercial relationships both in terms of gaining additional workspace requirements and building representation.
- Developing TOG's proactive sales strategy to systematically target desired corporate accounts
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Business Studies GCSE/Diploma desirable
- Understanding of broker/agent supplier relationships
- Experience in sales negotiation and contract management
- Extensive member facing and customer service expertise
- Previous exposure to HR process adherence
- Multi-site working
- Great commercial sales skills
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge to building standards level
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.