A newly created role where the Digital Product Manager will be a key member of a dynamic, close-knit, and highly productive team. The Digital Product Manager will ensure the digital product set stays focused on the needs of the end user, by defining and testing business requirements, delivering innovative digital product solutions, new features, enhancements and maintenance work.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing the Digital Product Manager will be responsible for helping deliver website user growth and the ambitious growth in website conversion targets across retention and acquisition funnels.
The successful candidate will be passionate, committed, organised, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and open to new approaches to technology solution projects.
- Help continue grow our services online through web and digital
- Drive the development of our website and the digital client-facing ecosystem.
- Own and significantly grow website user engagement through a compelling and brand aligned onsite user experience that drives brand salience and affinity with both existing members and prospects
- Develop and create very close & strong cross-department relationships with Technology (delivery/build) and the Sales teams, as well as inter-department marketing teams (brand, performance marketing etc).
- Work collaboratively with brand and digital marketing teams to significantly grow onsite traffic and drive high quality website conversions
- Spot gaps for opportunity in online B2B service offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them through website customer journeys that improve the customer experience and drives demand to grow revenue and market share.
- To continually drive through necessary improvements to the website and digital ecosystem, always striving for improvement in delivery of both brand experience and a seamless user journey.
- Clearly define functional requirements that deliver viable marketing solutions to enhance the overall customer journey, with end to end management of the channel.
- Develop digital products by identifying potential enhancements; research; determining specifications and time-integrated plans for product and service introduction and delivery.
- Uncover underlying business and process issues/opportunities and challenge stakeholders when identifying product and delivery requirements
Knowledge and Experience
- Leading small and mid-scale product development with multi-disciplinary teams in the UK and offshore.
- Highly skilled customer journey driven product specialist with a proven ability to strategise the full lifecycle of product production - from concept through release, into further development and optimisation.
- Strong experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development
- Balanced brand vs commercial approach to product development
- Extensive CRO experience within a B2B service environment
- End-to-end Project Management understandings.
- Advanced user of productivity tools such as Jira, Trello, etc,
- Experience leading and being part of agile projects.
- A balanced mix of experience in consulting/agency and client side.
- Strong knowledge of project management/delivery methodologies.
- Experience of managing end-to-end customer journey from acquisition, through consideration, and understanding to conversion.
- Experience transforming bug fixes and enhancements into User Stories as needed
- Ability to create and manage testing plans
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
Job Specific and Technical Skills
- A strong technical acumen and understanding of solutions, whilst fully considering commercial and client requirements.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task with demonstrable commercial acumen, strong verbal and written communicator, you will be able to interact effectively with senior clients and internal colleagues building rapport and confidence in your management of the digital products.
- A strong grasp of current front-end web/digital tools and strategies that encompass innovative technologies that drive. the product forward, always ahead of the market curve and trends.
- Comfortable giving shape and guidance to products. You will thrive on bringing order to the uncertainty which is part of bringing innovative products to life.
- Highly driven, with an ability to navigate and ensure the right way forward for the best business outcome when working with multiple stake holders.
- Credible and a proven problem solver confident in handling problems of varying complexity, in identifying and driving pragmatic solutions and open to learning from and listening to others.
- Someone who will put forward new ideas and drive the product forward, always ahead of the market curve and trends.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.