TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today we house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
The Digital Product Manager is a key member of a dynamic, close-knit, highly productive team. The Digital Product Manager will ensure the product team stay focused on the needs of the end user; will establish and drive business requirements, delivering innovative products and solutions. The successful candidate will be passionate, committed, organised, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and open to new approaches to technology solution projects.
Purpose of the Role
- To help us continue to grow our services online through web and digital through driving the delivery and optimisation of our website capabilities and the digital ecosystem around it
- Responsible for owning and significantly growing website user engagement through a compelling and brand aligned onsite user experience that drives brand salience and affinity with both existing members and prospects
- Working collaboratively with brand and digital marketing teams to significantly grow onsite traffic and drive high quality website conversions
- To spot gaps for opportunity in online B2B service offerings and guide cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve the customer experience and drives demand to grow revenue and market share
- To ensure delivery of a cohesive and consistent brand experience to our customers via our website and wider digital ecosystem
- To continually drive through necessary improvements to the website and digital infrastructure, always striving for improvement in delivery of both brand experience and seamless online user journey.
- Effectively manage and motivate a UX designer and digital user researcher
- Work closely with technology and other business functions to consistently deliver against business and marketing objectives.
- Clearly defining functional requirements that deliver viable marketing solutions to enhance the overall customer journey, with end to end management of the channel.
- Be responsible for having a single view across our digital touch points/customer journey from acquisition (SEO, PPC, etc.) through consideration and ultimately conversion, owning on-page CRO.
- To develop digital products by identifying potential enhancements; research; determining specifications and time-integrated plans for product and service introduction and delivery
- To uncover underlying business and process issues/opportunities and challenge stakeholders when identifying product and delivery requirements
Qualifications / Skills:
Knowledge and Experience
- Leading small and mid-scale product development with multi-disciplinary teams in the UK and offshore - in -house and/or outsourced, as part of a digital marketing team
- Strong experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development
- Balanced brand vs commercial approach to product development
- Advanced user of productivity tools such as Project, Jira, Trello, etc; experience leading and being part of agile projects
- A balanced mix of professional experience in a consulting/agency and client side
- Strong knowledge of project management/delivery methodologies
- Experience transforming bug fixes and enhancements into User Stories as needed
- A strong technical acumen and understanding of solutions, whilst fully considering commercial and client requirements.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task with demonstrable commercial acumen, strong verbal and written communicator, you will be able to interact effectively with senior clients and internal colleagues building rapport and confidence in your management of the digital products.
- Comfortable giving shape and guidance to product definition. You will thrive on bringing order to the uncertainty which is part of bringing innovative products to life.
- Credible and a proven problem solver confident in handling problems of varying complexity, in identifying and driving pragmatic solutions and open to learning from and listening to others.
- Extensive CRO experience within a B2B service environment
- End-to-end Project Management experience.
- A highly skilled customer journey driven product specialist with a thorough understanding of the full lifecycle of product production - from concept through release, into further optimisation.
- An organised and confident individual who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of web products that improve the customer experience and drives demand to grow revenue and market share.
- A strong grasp of current front-end web/digital tools that encompass innovative technologies that drive.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.