The Digital and CRM executive is responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager across all digital channels and activity, including the day-to-day marketing data management of the CRM to ensure the company can make the most out of all marketing opportunities.
Candidates for this role should have good communication skills and a strong & demonstrable practical working knowledge (inc' best practice) of email marketing and digital communications. Candidates will and also have a broad understanding of digital marketing channels/tactics (i.e. Paid Social, PPC, SEO, retargeting etc).
A willingness to learn is essential, along with an ability to work autonomously and manage a varied and at times complex workloads.
What to expect as our Digital and CRM Exective
- Manage the execution of all CRM activity on a daily basis.
- Implement CRM strategies across the company to improve customer acquisition, retention and grow the life time value (LTV) of customers
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of all customer email communications
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to communicate the significance of effective data and CRM management
- Ensure the email database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Ensure all projects that capture customer data are GDPR compliant and are tagged up correctly
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop eCRM testing strategies
- Assist in helping TOG grow its worldwide database in-line with business KPIs
- Manage & develop reporting on all email campaigns and identify what works well and where there are challenges and opportunities
- Co-ordinate with all members of the creative and marketing team to ensure the digital team have relevant content and assets for the creation of digital campaigns in a timely manner
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in delivering performance marketing activities across paid (PPC, Display, Social) channels
- Update the TOG marketing calendar with all digital activity
- Manage the website through accurate and timely content changes
- Create landing pages to support campaigns
- Assist in development of new campaign assets (keywords, ads, site links, campaign builds)
- Assist in handling day-to-day requests about the search & social program, data insights, changes, and providing updates on implementation status.
- Manage reporting on all campaigns, identifying learnings and key takeaways that can be used to optimise future
We'd love to hear from you've got
- Experience of digital marketing, ideally in a similar sector/industry.
- Working knowledge of website content management systems (Drupal), etc.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms (Pardot etc)
- A good background being involved in customer re-engagement and retention strategies
- A good understanding of key digital performance metrics (CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, LTV, etc.).
- A broad understanding of key digital marketing disciplines e.g. Paid Social, SEO, PPC, remarketing, social media, etc and how these can be used to drive demand and conversion.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Attention to detail and an eye for creative and compelling work
- Ability to presenting complex information in an easy to understand way
- Agile and able to work to deadlines, under pressure and multi task
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.