The Office Group requires a Customer IT Engineer to provide support to ~18,000 customers. You will deliver a professional IT Service to members in TOG's 40 buildings.The team will provide two main services; included support for all issues related to TOG infrastructure,and charged support and services at customers' request.Professional service-lead support lies at the heart of this team. This will be monetised by delivering exceptional add-on services to our customers.
What you can expect as our Customer IT Engineer
- Included Support - Wi-Fi, Phones (Avaya, RingCentral), Zoom Rooms, Networking, Internet ,Client move-ins ,Staff on-site support , Site AV & Meeting Room technology
- Charged Services- Client requested works (in office and comms rooms) Installation of client servers & core equipment , Custom configurations of networks & patching ,Named services (Office 365 support, G Suite Support, etc) Design of new services
- Aiding the IT Sales team in the Sales Process - Bespoke IT and AV setups ,Delivery of Tech to customer spaces & meeting rooms
- Administration of Services - Ensure that Moves, Changes, Adds and Cancellations are recorded, and client billing is kept up to date o Management of engineer time and changeable hours o Responsible for revenue associated with IT services
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Proven experience as an IT engineer in a customer facing role
- Experience in a service oriented organisation
- Excellent technical skills in core business platforms
Get in touch to learn more about this vacancies salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.