At TOG, we don't do standard. In our Work Spaces, our member experience or creative output.
Our in-house creative team is looking for a dedicated studio manager to become a central figure in the day-to-day operations of the department, effectively managing resource, trafficing and planning workflow to support the team and deliver projects to brief, budget and deadline.
A productive and collaborative problem-solver, we require an experienced resource planner who can keep a project on track with multiple stakeholders. From establishing the scope of work, ensuring the brief contains all the details the team need to deliver great work and assigning to the appropriate creative based on their strengths, to managing communications with the stakeholders through the project lifecycle.
Projects include integrated building launch campaigns, sales brochures and proposals, email creation, print collateral through to general graphic design and copywriting tasks.
What you can expect as our Creative Studio Manager
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary creative team. Scheduling tasks daily, hosting project kick-offs and the weekly team stand-up.
- Manage the team's workflow / project management system Wrike
- Empowering and educating the wider business to use the tools available such as branded templates
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope, detailed and actionable by the team to the time, brief and budget specified. Establishing the project timeline and monitoring its progress.
- Developing cross-functional relationships and working with senior stakeholders, educating them on best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach. Managing expectation and 'push back' on timeline to deliver based on the project requirements and the current creative studio backlog
- Working closely with the Creative Manager to ensure the correct creative is assigned to the right project based on the individual strengths.
- Planning to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload, identifying resourcing gaps and planning accordingly.
- Generating POs for suppliers as required
- Supporting the Head of Creative, and in partnership with Procurement, in establishing a robust supplier base and freelance network so we can deliver on the business needs, managing our relationships with key suppliers
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Over five years experience of resource planning in a creative agency, or in-house marketing team
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, effectively planning for it to be delivered with the right creatives
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with others
- Experience at creating and contributing to a proactive and positive team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
- Comfortable handling print, digital and social briefs
- Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
- Experience briefing creative teams on deliverables
- Microsoft Office
- Wrike or other studio planning software
- A proven and logical problem-solver
- Calm and pragmatic under pressure
- Inclusive and collaborative
- Team player with a positive and proactive approach
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.